Skincare FOR EVERYBODY ... We all need it!
The structure of the skin in every gender is exactly the same since we all have epidermis, dermis, and hypodermis.
Now, some everyday factors that deteriorate the skin are: hormonal differences, daily shaving, waxing and the use of makeup, among others.
Differences in the skin?
- Produces less sebum from the age of 35.
- For the most part, it tends to be dry so the wrinkles are fine and deep.
- Hormones: substances known as estrogens that contribute to the formation of collagen and increased fat in some areas of the body such as the buttocks, giving way to stretch marks or cellulite, in addition, they are responsible for determining female characteristics such as the distribution of hair in the body .
- Presence of spots due to alterations in melanin (substance responsible for skin color) due to pregnancy, use of contraceptives, menopause, among others.
- Men and women have the same number of hair follicles, however, men have terminal hair in certain areas such as the beard and chest.
- Due to hormonal stimulation, your sebaceous glands secrete more sebum and this is reduced after 50 years.
- Constant shaving causes the epidermis to be rougher and dehydrated.
- Hormones: higher amount of androgens, so acne in them tends to be more severe; pimples and pimples appear both on the face and on the back, in addition, they make the skin thicker and oily.
Healthy skin!According to dermatologists, to keep any gender skin healthy, hydrated and prevent sagging, the following recommendations should be taken into account.
- Perform facial cleansing with neutral soap, gentle cleansing gels.
- Shave after bathing and apply a toner to close the pores.
- To improve hydration and avoid feeling “dry tight skin”, consume two liters of water daily and supplement the diet with a supplement that has a favorable impact on the skin..
- Apply products without perfume and with sunscreen, which are absorbed quickly.
- Avoid greasy creams. Today there are gels to avoid the sticky sensation. In addition, food supplements with antioxidants help keep skin moisturized and thus prevent wrinkles.
- Use specific products for the eye contour in order to avoid bags and dark circles.
Without a doubt, each person has a different type of skin and undergoes transformations over the years, so we must begin to create a culture of care and internal well-being to show off healthy skin. Take care of yourself!